Yoko has an old Japanese western design, wearing a yukata, along with kitsune-like facial features and unique old fashioned hairstyle.
Yoko has a somewhat demeaning personality, only holding her fellow Moonlight Divininites and Selene in high regard but belittling any one else.
At some point in time, Selene recruited her to be her bodyguard, becoming a Moonlight Divinity.
100 Years Quest arc
Spirit Arts and Abilities
Demons' Parade (百鬼夜行 Hyakkiyakō): Yoko is able to use this Spirit Art that uses Spiria to manifest it. With it she can summon an infinite amount of Yokais made of Spirit Arts that can only be destroyed by the same type of attribute. She can also use this power to transform other beings, like humans and Exceeds, into a Yokai.
- Lifeforms (生命体 Seimeitai): Yoko creates generic shadow-like entities.
- Ittan-Momen (一反木綿 Ittan Momen): Yoko summons a cloth monster that has strong resistant bandages.
- Fire Cart (火車 Kasha): Yoko summons a flaming carriage Yokai that leave fire in its path.
- Smoke Warrior (煙煙羅 Enenra): Yoko summons a cloud-like Yokai that releases smoke in its attacks.
- Wet-Woman (濡れ女 Nure-onna): Yoko can summon a humanoid Yokai with an upper-body of a female human with scales on its shoulders and arms as well as a lower body of a snake as well as transforming Lucy Heartfilia into one.
- Bakeneko (化け猫 Bakeneko): Yoko can summon a humanoid Yokai with the features of a human with the ears, whiskers, tail, and paws of a cat as well as transforming Wendy Marvell into one.
- Suiko (水虎 Suiko): Yoko can summon large, tiger-like Yokais as well as transforming Happy and Carla into one.
- Jorōgumo (女郎蜘蛛 Jorōgumo): Yoko can summon a humanoid Yokai with an upper-body of a female human and a lower body of a giant spider as well as transforming Erza Scarlet into one.
- Outer Path Ōmagatoki (外法･逢魔時 Gehō Ōmagatoki): Yoko transforms into humanoid Yokai with a pair of large horns on her head, a pair of pointed ears, two pair of arms wielding swords on each hands and black line designs all over her body.
Yokai Form: While under the effects of her Demons' Parade spell, Yoko transforms into a Yokai called Ōmagatoki. While in this form, Yoko gains that Yokai's various features and abilities.
- Expert Swordsmanship: While in this form, Yoko gains the ability to effectively use multiple swords against Erza.
Expert Staffmanship: Despite not using it for actual combat, Yoko is proficient and dexterous enough with her staff to be able to parry Erza's attack.
Flight: Yoko possesses the ability to fly through the air through unknown means.
Khakkhara: Yoko is able to summon and wield this staff to block incoming physical attacks.
Paper Dolls: Yoko uses multiple paper dolls to create duplicates of herself in order to evade and confuse her target.
Battles & Events
- Erza Scarlet & Wendy Marvell vs. Yoko
- Team Natsu & Aquarius vs. Yoko
- The name "Yoko" can also mean "child of light". Her title in Japanese is an expression that means "night parade of 100 demons".
|Whiteout Temple||Faris • Chief of the White Shrine Maidens|
|Moonlight Divinities||Hakune • Mimi • Yoko|
|Others||Alta Face • Touka|