The Wind God Armor takes the form of a tribal-type robe that covers the wearer's upper body in a dark yellow waist coat-like garb. The neckline is topped with white fur along with a black hem underneath said fur, with short hanging sleeves that end with a brown and yellow triangular pattern along the sleeves' hem. A fur lined green sash that sits beneath the wearer's bust, above the bust keeps the garb tied up and the ends of the coat fanned out by the wearer's thighs. Along the user's forearms are white bandages strapped around them from the wrist to below the elbow. The lower portion of the armor consists of a pair of black pants and light, shin high boots where the tongue is flanked by the main body of the boot flaring out slightly. The armor is completed with a pair of wings that sit either side of the wearer's head and with the wearer's hair tied into a low ponytail.
- Wind God Sword (風神の剣 Fūjin no Ken): The armor is combined with an ornately styled broadsword that gives Erza the ability to use Wind Magic of a caliber great enough to blow away the inordinate amount of sand used by Ajeel Raml.
- In the manga the armor has a beige primary color scheme, in the anime it's depicted with a pink color scheme.
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 457, Page 13
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 457, Page 19
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 458, Page 5
- Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 292