Welcome to Fairy Tail Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Grimoire Heart Guild page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? We have many Projects on the wiki, like the Referencing Project and the Fight Summary Project, feel free to join and help out!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Policy - follow this to ensure harmony on the wiki
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Before you possibly go in to say something via edit comment, let me just leave a reminder here that continuously undoing my edit is considered edit warring, which isn't allowed.
05:40, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Well Can you at least fix it to be proper, as in beginning to end transformation proper? it really did happen in the last page of chapter 349 page 22 where he transformed. The same can be said of when Erza walloped Natsu for degrading her in CH.355, that didn't happen until page 22 not through 17.Loki 71 (talk) 05:48, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but I don't know what scanlation you're reading. I'm reading mangastream, and after carefully counting out the pages and deducting the fan pages that have nothing to do with the chapter (from their version), the count that exists is the correct one. I understand that you're being sincere here, but the counts were done by people who have been doing this for quite a long while, myself included.
05:53, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
nevermind i read the page count myself too, minus the fan art and editing droop. so yes it was right all along.Loki 71 (talk)
- Haha, glad that's all cleared up now.
06:00, November 30, 2013 (UTC)