Okay, I have to go take my organic chem final so I'm only going to post a short "review" for now and post a full one when I get home. :P
Have you ever been the first person to walk out from taking a test, but not because you did so good that you got done before everyone else, but because you just completely bombed it? Well, that's me right now. >_>
Anyhow, on to the chapter! ^__^
- Pages 1-5: Only thing worth mentioning here is Kagura kissing Erza. LMAO! She's just as awkward and social grace-less as Erza. XD I'm just wondering how the Jegura fans and Jerza fans feel about this. (Inb4 a Jeguraza fandom is started. XD)
- Pages 6-8: Gotta admit. I loved seeing Dimaria so down about losing. I've absolutely hated her from the beginning and her lackluster fight and abilities didn't help. >_>
- Pages 8-10: Speaking of lackluster, Brandish, who started off as my absolute favorite Spriggan, has officially devolved into one of my least favorite characters in the whole damn series. >_> Not only did she end up, predictably, trying to help Fairy Tail, but battlewise, we haven't really seen her do much besides shrink shit. Sad to see a character with so much potential go to waste. :/
- Page 10: And speaking of potential going to waste, my lovely super amazing Mest makes his first appearance in god knows how long simply to whine and bitch. :(
- Page 12 Onward: Now the most (relatively) interesting part of the chapter was Irene and her two minions being introduced, and the battle that's sure to transpire between them and Mira's group. However, as others have already pointed out, Mira and the others will likely only get trashed to show just how powerful Irene is cuz my poor Mira never gets a good fight. (>___<) And where the fuck was Minerva when Sting and the others were whining about how weak they were? I know she's there, but I don't remember seeing her when Mashima was showing all of them crucified. Did Mahsima forget her? >__<
All in all, this chapter wasn't anything worth getting worked up over. It was mostly a transition chapter. Only notable things being that we are about to see Irene, Brandman, and the others fight Mira, Gajeel, and co. Did anyone else lol when Gajeel said they have six monsters on their team? Bitch, like, at the very best you have two, lol.
(No fight this Chapter)
Comments are always welcome.