|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Zerø arc".
Just wanna know how will would number this arc cause chronologically I understand but since this is coming after Tartaros and shit like that... like should it go like this: 16th arc (chronologically 1st) and then Avatar and Alvarez should 17th and 18th?13:59, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
We should order it timeline-wise imo, because it's like a different series.14:01, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
It is first chronologically. I mean, if we really wanted to go by release date, we should follow the manga release dates, which would mean technically it's concurrent with the Tartaros arc.--DuelMaster93 (talk) 14:04, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
So basically Macao arc would be the 2nd arc and go from there or nah?14:18, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
- ohh I get it now, since it's a different series you can still say it's the first arc of THAT series, got you now. So the main series numbers don't change at all 14:49, November 22, 2015 (UTC)
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion is:|
|Name will be changed to Zerø arc.|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
hey guys :) so while I've been scouring the internet as usual when I look up my FT related stuff, I noticed on popular sites such as tumblr, twitter, mangahelpers, youtube etc that alot of our fandom coins this arc name as "Zero arc" which to me sounds actually pretty good and smooth off the tonuge :p dont get me wrong, I like tenrou jade arc as it was the surrounding element in the arc but the word "Zero" also has been mentioned, cause we know of Zera and what not but just the overall feel of the arc feels like it should be name Zero since it really is the story from zero, and the main supporting theme overall honestly, also creating the guild and learning of FT's past. so I just wanted to propose a name change to ease our fandom when they journey here to look up info. Thanks guys :) 22.214.171.124 14:43, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
- It was decided to use that name so that both manga and anime arcs would have the same name, so I doubt this will happen, but just in case I corrected the voting spaces into what they are supposed to look like and put my vote there.
- Also there's the Zero-to-Zera matter to consider, which is diminished by giving it the definite name Zero. NoNickNeeded (talk) 15:25, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Zerø arc
- Support - I actually wouldn't mind supporting this for anon, sounds smoother on the tongue anyway and it's not like tenrou jade is the official name anyway... but if this wins will it be "Zero" or "Zerø"? 22:53, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - Not only is the spin-off manga called Fairy Tail Zerø, the anime also used this name in a similar way as "Tartaros arc", not to mention the opening. It's the name that all manga readers and anime watchers can immediately recognize and the closest thing to an official name that we have. Actually, I'm not totally convinced by "Zero arc" because of Zero, but I think it should definitely be something related. Enpai (talk) 23:21, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - I like it more, and the Tenrou Jade may have been a big part of it, yes, but when we go to histories and write our summaries and we write "Pre-Zerø", "Zerø arc" and "Post-Zerø", it makes a whole hell of a lot more sense. I don't see a problem with naming an arc after the series itself, especially when it was so short.
14:37, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - I actually like it. It means a lot, WU, actually, it is virtually the whole idea behind the prequel - from Zero to A. All the chapters up until the final one signify 'Zero', with Mavis finally acknowledging Zera as an illusion in the final one, thus moving on with her real friends. That is what the prequel arc is trying to point out. In comparison, Tenrou Jade is just... a really insignificant plot device to get things moving. Furthermore, it makes things in the articles more sensible as we'd divide history sections by Zero arc and post-Zero events. So yea, it sounds great! 14:41, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 18:16, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 23:36, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - The episodes being called "Fairy Tail Zerø: <episode name> is a good point. Can't get any more official than that. I still like Tenrou Jade arc more as a title, but official tops like, so this one get's my vote. NoNickNeeded (talk) 08:58, March 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Tenrou Jade arc
- Support - --Goblin King - 3000 B.C., Keeper of Evil Squirrels 19:52, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Support -
- Support - 05:53, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - The Tenrou Jade has a lot of plot significance in this arc, while "Zerø" doesn't really mean anything.
- Deleted Votes
Thanks guys for your feedback :) firstly @enpai YES that's exactly what I was trying to get my point across, it's similar to how "Tartaros arc" was put in front of all the episodes names, why not the same for Zero? and @ncduru yes my mistake it will be "Zerø" not "Zero" due to the actuall kanji has the 0 with a slash in it, and cause we already have a Zero villian so yeah lol :p 126.96.36.199 23:34, March 17, 2016 (UTC)
What misk said WU is basically my thoughts... we're literally the only people on the internet who refer to this arc as "Tenrou Jade", it really only was a plot device to get the treasure hunters to meet Mavis, it really didn't have nothing to do with why they created FT, while I feel like Zera and watching the story unfold from "Zero" is much more relevant. This just makes too much sense not to change... shorter, sweeter, looks better, and just flat out cooler. Come over to the "Zerø" side lol15:51, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
Does anybody know when the next series is coming out
Does anybody know when the next series of fairytail coming out