|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Zeeself".
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion is:|
|Name will be changed to Zeeself.|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
Not saying we don't always have to go with the hard subs (see: Lamy over Lummy which the anime translator agrees with) and not really pressed about the outcome but think this should change as well to the hard subs translation04:44, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
While I honestly have no opinion on the matter and won't until Zerø has an English volume release, the reason Crunchy used Lamy, Sayla, Kyouka, Tempester, Keith, etc. was because they just ripped our translations. They get a script and translate it to English, then someone else edits it onto the episode. They honestly don't really make up their own translations.
13:39, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 04:42, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - A-1 stated his name as Zeeself, so I'm going with this. Insivel (talk) 21:33, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 22:28, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - After thinking about it, Zeeself has Zera, and having his name be Zeeself puts it closer to Zera's. Being that they are parent and child, Zeeself most probably named her after himself.
22:34, January 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Support -
- Support - 12:51, January 12, 2016 (UTC)