|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Under Moonlight".
Drunken Hanging Palm Moon Down?
One: This is how it's really written in the speech bubble
- 酔・劈掛掌”月下”！！！ （Drunk-Chop Hanging Palm "Gekka"）
In other words, The technique's real name is only the "月下" ("Gekka"), not including 酔・劈掛掌 (Drunk-Chop Hanging Palm).
Two: 月下 (Gekka), which we currently know it as "Moon Down", is does not translate to "Moon Down". It actually translates to "In/Under Moonlight". But it doesn't sound like an attack when translated. Therefore, we need to think up a better name. ChaosKnight 22:28, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Mhm... What about Moonlight Strike or Moonlight Palm?
--22:29, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
- That isn't the attacks name. :/ I saw we put it as "Under Moonlight". It's a hideous name that sounds nothing like an attack but I'm okay with that as long as it's accurate. ✦Rai✦22:31,8/9/2012
^ Yeah, better like that, I guess.
--22:36, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
I was not jumping ahead of the community decision everyone! Just remembered that Wiki Activity no longer shows renames. So please look in the page history for my reason for early renaming. :P ✦Rai✦23:31,8/9/2012
- Problem is, there's no "strike" in the kanji and it would be what we call "made up bullshit" and thus, we would have to put the "Unofficially Titled Articles" category on the page simply because the real name doesn't sound good... ✦Rai✦23:39,8/9/2012
I don't like the idea of change a Spell's name just by pure convenience... If it's "Under Moonlight", then we use "Under Moonlight".00:17,8/10/2012
Spell or Ability?
It seems that this attack comes from Bacchus' Fighting Style, not from his Palm Magic. Can we adjust that?00:17,8/10/2012
- Yep. Feel free. ✦Rai✦00:18,8/10/2012
- Was going to point this out myself. Good that it's done already.
- -- 07:38, August 10, 2012 (UTC)