|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Ezel".
Ezel, Ezer, and Ezzell
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion is:|
|Name will be kept as Ezel|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
Let's have a vote for the name as エゼル can be translated to all three, although more towards the latter two. Support the one you wish to be named under its respective headline, and reasons for support are optional. Have fun. ChaosKnight 02:22, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - The katakana can go either way, but Ezel just seems like the most attractive of the three to me. Sorry Reli. >_> 03:30,10/29/2013
- Support - Ezer is just too close to Erza for my linking and I don't see how those Kana could be turned into two doube z and l, so this one it is for me. NoNickNeeded (talk) 08:37, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - Sorry Lel, but I have to agree with the Ezer/Erza things Nick said. Plus, I dislike the double 'r' sound :/ As for Ezzell... It's cool... But let's keep it simple shall we? 08:56, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - *shrugs* 09:46, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - Easiest version to use.
- Support - Better than Ezer.
- Support - Soweee Reli. ( ._.)
14:23, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - Papa Reli, honto, gomen. >_> I actually gave this one a lot of thought, and I choose this option because I am being practical here. I concur on what Nick said, and Ezer doesn't roll on my tongue nicely.. Besides, you still love me, right!? Right!? ^______^;
- Support - since it will make Reli mad :D--
Shouldn't "Onimaru" be on his list of abilities?
Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know who added it, but when Natsu has been seen doing similar feats such as punching through walls and he only has enhanced strength, it seems silly to rank Ezel above him, especially due to the fact that a lot of the "strength" we've seen him display is owed to the fact that his Magic can help him slice through/crush lots of things. I've made sure to change it.23:01, March 31, 2014 (UTC)
Isn't it better to leave Ezel's alias Douji-giri without translation, Just like his curse's spells all about famous katanas Douji-giri is a well-known sword in Heian era of Japan that was used to kill Shuten-Douji hence the name, isn't it better to leave it just like the spells' names untranslated, although this is a different topic when Gray and Juvia went to protect one of the former council members they found the town with deep cuts in all places if that is Ezel then no one had edit it in his page.--MERCURIOUS (talk) 16:38, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
I like child slicer more :P17:32, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
"As if Demons have things like dignity... or even shit for that matter! Let me go next, Kyouka! Let's hurry up and massacre the humans already!"
Again a Nine Gates-introduction quote, displaying the character pretty well. Loud, rude and cruel: fits him perfectly.
- Support - Mostly because of the "Let's hurry up and massacre the humans already!" :P 21:22, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - NoNickNeeded (talk) 22:33, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - 23:56, August 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - 18:08, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - 2:51AM, August 31, 2014
"What an annoying cat. I wonder if it's edible. "
Shows Ezel's appetites. Quite literally. This is the Mangapanda translation; the Mangastream one has roughly the same content, but different words.
"The hell is this? She's basically a midget. You've got to be fucking kidding me, Kyouka. She won't even be enough to whet my appetite... How dare she dump the toilet duty shit on me?!"
Show Ezel's appetites, rudeness, loudness and lack of respect, all for the price of one. Again Mangapanda translation; the Mangastream one is much less articulated (not to mention the close to zero swearing).
--21:16, August 28, 2014 (UTC)