|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Edolas".
- I am slightly confused. Is it "Edoras" or "Edolas"? Because everyone changes it as they like... So please decide... Ishthak 15:51, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Doesn't it have a Japanese name? --Cococrash11 01:09, April 24, 2010 (UTC)Cococrash11
- Yes, but it will be probably Edolasu, which does not solve the issue of "R" and "L", because the Japanese, from what I know, use them interchangeably. I think we should chose one version, and that will solve the problem.Ishthak 08:03, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Japanese does not have the 'L' sound in its language. Romaji will always have 'R' because that is the closest sound the Japanese have to 'L'. And I suggest Edoras because everything Mashima has romanised (barring Erza's name) has been consistent and we have that 'Narrtive'. 184.108.40.206 05:48, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't you usually add romaji in all artilces? What about this one? --Cococrash11 18:13, May 8, 2010 (UTC)Cocorash11
- This is getting out of hand, vote and the one with the most votes after 40 days is what we change it to. -WhiteArmor-(Talk)- 14:56, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- OK GUYS. The name has been shown on a book a guy in Edoras/Edolas was holding. It said EDOLAS. If it is this the spelling mashima wanted, then WHY ARE WE STILL USING EDORAS? -Chitalian8 00:28, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- It's because the term 'Edoras' came out much earlier than 'Edolas', which left a stronger impression to most of the readers. Personally, I would've waited until Del Ray comes out with the official name, but it will take a couple more years (around 2012) before it happen... ChaosKnight 04:29, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Which of the following is your favorite Fairy Tail arc?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.