|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Bustermarm".
|This discussion is closed. The result of this discussion is:|
|The article will be renamed to Bustermarm|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
Bustermarm Sword, why Bustermarm Sword ? The kanji/romaji precisely says : (バスターマアム Basutā Maamu) So where is exactly the word Sword - aka Ken - in it ? If you look around at the other swords that are named with "Sword", like Musica Sword, you will find "Ken" in their kanji. In short, the page should (don't want to use must not to look bossy :P) be renamed to just Bustermarm. I know it might sound...odd, but it's the translation and Lily literally calls it with that in Chapter 186 (took the trouble to look it up) and well, we already have plain Rosa Espada just like that !
So if no one wants to comment on anything, I might as well start the voting.
22:04, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 22:06, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - 23:39, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - w/e 14:16, May 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - If the Kanji is 100% legit, then this isn't even debatable
- Support - Let's just end this, it doesn't seem like anybody is going to oppose. 07:49, May 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Support - Sure.