|Skip to Table of Contents|
This is the talk page for the article "Animal Soul".
I completely agree with you, though as I wasn't the one to add it to her page, there may have been a reason I've overlooked as to why it was added to the full-body Take-Overs instead of the Partial Body Take-Overs. However, if no one comes forward soon with a legitimate reason as to why it's there, I fully support moving it, and will ^__^
07:02, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I agree. If it was a full body take over she'd look like an actual cat like when she takes over a fish, not a humanoid version.16:09, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I suppose I would put it under Partial as well
19:08, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
I agree with you, but that would mean that Satan Soul: Halphas is also a Partial Take Over?17:02,2/24/2014
- Not necessarily. We've never seen how the Demons that Mira can turn into looked. Also with the differences between the four Take-Over types we know so far, I think we shouldn't just put a single rule-set over all of them, but rather look at each kind by itself. NoNickNeeded (talk) 18:13, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, Satan Soul is different from Beast and Animal since we've seen the latter present partial forms which are significantly different from their pure forms. But with that said, is it confirmed there is a pure Cat form for Animal Soul: Cat? especially since this is named via video game? I retract my earlier comment and put this on the table. :)
19:23, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- If that was a full-body take-over already, it'd have to be "Take-Over Cathuman" or somesuch. But a Catgirl would most likely be classified as a hybrid or beast, rather than an animal. And all her other so far revealed take-overs are versions of normal animals, so it'd be logical to assume that this one is also from mundane cats.
- With us having proof neither for nor against this being a full-body take-over I think going with the more logical (and consistant with her other take-overs) choice is the better decision.
- On an different note, I hope Mashima will at some point reveal whether she took-over giant animals from the start or if she took-over normal-sized animals and her magic allows her to adjust the size of her take-over shape. NoNickNeeded (talk) 20:09, February 24, 2014 (UTC)