A Sky God Slayer is capable of healing wounds through their own version of Healing Magic; a form of Magic which was thought to be long-lost. The user is able to employ this restorative power on themselves, healing injuries in a matter of seconds, without the need for any preparation or particular stance, and can otherwise heal others by generating a bright, airy sphere between their hands and touching targets with it. This spell, unlike the one employed by Sky Dragon Slayers, can heal physical wounds, but it can't restore the target's fatigue; a faculty distinctive to the latter.
- Zephyros is the Greek god and personification of the western winds.
- ↑ Fairy Tail (Video Game)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 288, Page 18
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 288, Pages 13-16
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 289, Page 14
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 289, Page 9
|Basic Offensive Spells||Sky God's Bellow • Sky God's Boreas • Sky God's Dance • Trailing Sky Arrow|
|Basic Supportive Spells||Sky God's Zephyros|
|Advanced Spells||Heavenly Gathering of Clouds|
|Sherria's Offensive Spells||Sky God's Notos|
|Sherria's Supportive Spells||Sky God's Euros • Sky God's Protection|