Skullion is a tall, broad man whose facial features are mostly hidden by a skull-like helmet with two horns protruding from the sides. His attire resembles that of a skeleton’s, with other bone designs to compliment his appearance. He dons two overly-sized skull accessories on his shoulders with a dark-colored cloak, along with gloves and leg armor from the knee down.
Like the other members of Diabolos, Skullion is an avaricious individual, dedicated to eating dragons in order to take their powers. He displays a confident, somewhat arrogant disposition in battle, tending to look down on his enemies and viewing those who oppose him as fools. Acting as the de facto leader of his team, Skullion is shown to impose his decisions on his companions, such as when he forcibly teleported Kiria and Madmole back to the ship despite the former’s objections. He is also intelligent, as he was able to identify Mercphobia as having lost his Water God Dragon powers.
At some point in time, Skullion devoured a Corpse Dragon or a Dragon Slayer with the properties of a Corpse Dragon, which enabled him to take on their power. He then joined Diabolos, a guild exclusively comprised of Dragon Eaters, fifth generation Dragon Slayers.
100 Years Quest arc
Magic and Abilities
Corpse Dragon Slayer Magic (骸の滅竜魔法 Mukuro no Metsuryū Mahō): Skullion is able to use this Magic that allows him to gain the abilities and characteristics of a Corpse Dragon. He uses this magic to teleport people. When used on someone, it dissolves their body into ashes only to have them re-appear where the original caster resides. Skullion can also use this magic to bind their targets and turn water and fire into ashes. He also gains the ability turn his body into ash to avoid receiving any damage. He can also use this magic to create objects out of ash.
- Corpse Dragon's Utter Ash (骸竜の絶灰 Mukuroryū no Zekkai): Skullion creates a vortex of ash surrounding him while turning everything around him into ashes.
- Black Ash (ブラックアッシュ Burakku Asshu): Skullion places his hands in front of him while having his palms face each other, he then pulls the ashes onto himself and then releasing it on his target which causes them to instantly turn into ashes and teleporting them away.
Dragon Force (竜の力 Doragon Fōsu): Like all Fifth Generation Dragon Slayers, Skullion has the ability to use Dragon Force. However, the use of it is forbidden as it differs from the previous generations.
- (To Mercphobia) "You are no longer the Water God Dragon. Unfit to eat!"
- (To Gray Fullbuster) "We feed on dragons. Not devils. Forgive us for leaving this table without eating."
- (To Team Natsu) "As long as there are dragons, we will prey on them."
Battles & Events
- Team Natsu & Mercphobia vs. Kiria, Madmole & Skullion Raider
- Natsu Dragneel & Wendy Marvell vs. Skullion Raider & Madmole
- Whiteout Mirajane Strauss & Elfman Strauss vs. Skullion Raider & Madmole
|Guild Master||Georg Reizen|
|Members||Kiria • Madmole • Nebaru • Skullion Raider|
|Five Dragon Gods||Aldoron • Ignia • Mercphobia • Selene • Viernes|
|Deceased||Acnologia • Acnologia (Dragon) • Animus • Atlas Flame • Belserion • Dark Dragon • Grandeeney • Igneel • Irene Belserion • Levia • Metalicana • Motherglare • Rock Dragon • Scissor Runner • Skiadrum • Weisslogia • Zirconis • Zirconis (Spirit)|
|First Generation||Acnologia • Gajeel Redfox • Irene Belserion • Natsu Dragneel • Wendy Marvell|
|Second Generation||Erik • God Serena • Laxus Dreyar|
|Third Generation||Future Rogue Cheney • Rogue Cheney • Sting Eucliffe|
|Fourth Generation||Quartum Army|
|Fifth Generation||Black Dragon Slayer Knights • Georg Reizen • Kiria • Madmole • Nebaru • Skullion Raider • Reiss|
|Deceased||Acnologia • Future Rogue Cheney • God Serena • Irene Belserion • Reiss|