Ryuzetsu Land is a water-themed park where from the outside it looks like a dome with its name sign and a huge "WELCOME" sign can be seen at the front.
Inside, the park consists of many different pools of various depths. The park also has various different water-themed rides in which one of them is the Love Love Slider, where a couple can ride while embracing each other.
Aside from pools and rides like a casual swimming pool it also has spaces where people could just relaxing by providing beach chairs and tables. The park also provides other types of entertainment such as an aquarium, a photo board, and also a restaurant which Panther Lily compliments, stating that they have a good kiwi juice.
- The name of the resort "Ryuzetsu Land" translates to Dragon Tongue Land.
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 298, Page 2
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 298, Page 3
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 298, Page 6
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 298, Pages 5 and 12