Law of Retrogression (退化ノ法 Taika no Hō) is a Caster Magic that involves the manipulation of abilities.
This Magic allows the caster to lower the magical, as well as physical, abilities and skills of the target as well as making them look like a younger state of themselves. Affected targets suffer from lack of proper movement because of the new size of their body, slower Magic usage, greater Magic consumption, weaker physical abilities and lower defense. Also, the affected targets in their younger state sometimes may remember what they had experienced as kids. However, if the caster loses control of their emotions, the effects of the Magic are nullified and all afflicted targets return to their normal state.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 344, Pages 18-19
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 346, Pages 7-8
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 346, Pages 2-3
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 346, Page 9
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 348, Pages 11-14
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 349, Pages 12-18