Please post all spoilers here under the appropriate Chapter heading.
Do NOT post any spoilers found here onto the main articles until the scanslated English version is released.
The Spoiler Thread is a place where users can discuss manga chapters and anime episodes that aren't available in an english translation. To see old spoilers, click on the archive symbol to the right or follow this link.
- Every Spoiler should have its own section heading.
- No spoiler pictures can be posted, period. However they can be linked to.
- Spoiler discussion will stay open until the information is released in english. At that time, the discussion will stay open for 3 more days before it is closed. However this may change due to certain circumstances.
- Contact IamJakuhoRaikoben if you are unsure how to post a Spoiler.
- Do NOT post any spoilers found here onto the main articles until the scanslated English version is released.
As always, these are spoilers that are subject to change and may not be correct, do not assume they are correct until the chapter is published!!!
Chapter 467: Mother's Key
- Brandish gets saved by Lucy and Marin gets detained.
- (We ALL knew this was gonna happen..)
- Lucy and Brandish talk alone about Layla
- Brandish then attacks Lucy practically overpowering her
- However when she attacked her she tipped over a some water as she tried to overpower Lucy...
- Boom...water starts morphing...
- Lucy is saved by Aquarius..
So I got spoiled tf out this so I thought "might as well share it so I won't feel alone..." thought these were bullshit since it's too early for them but after seeing this pic? They're probably true... don't know how I feel about this yet cause it kind of defeats the purpose of Lucy's moment in the Tartaros arc but we all knew she wasn't dead right so we can't really be that mad right? Regardless this arc gets crazier (and better) each chapter, no question Alvarez = best arc in FT so far... how you guys feel about this? 10:51, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Brandish was saved by the guild. Porlyusica says no need to thank us.
- Brandish is like why did you help me, Lucy says there's something she wants to hear
- Brandish says she has nothing to say to her even if they torture her. Lucy retorts, its not like I'm asking you to take a bath together
- Brandish: You want to hear about Layla...I have conditions...remove these shackles and leave me with Lucy
- Cana: We're not accepting any conditions
- Lucy: Its fine
- Lucy and Brandish are alone
- Brandish: My name is Brandish μ. My mother's name is Grammy, she was a servant to Layla. When Layla retired, she entrusted three keys to her three servants. Capricorn's key is Zoldeo, Cancer's key to Spetto and Aquarius to her mother Grammy. My mother respected Layla a lot, Aquarius' key was so important, she polished it every day. However she was betrayed by her. How did the Aquarius key end up in your hands?
- Lucy: From Mama
- Brandish: My mother was the one who received the key, how do you think you got it from your Mama?
- Brandish: To get the key back, Layla killed my mother.
- Lucy: That can't be!!
- Brandish: That's why you're naive. You believe only what you see with your eyes...Now I'll have my sweet revenge.
- She jumps on Lucy, covering her mouth so she can't resist etc. In the process tips over a vase of water
- Brandish: I don't have a grudge on you, it's just something I must do. My mother's humiliation can only be helped by ending your life. I'm sorry...DIE
- They're both struggling, Brandish is crying while trying to "kill" Lucy...The water on the ground starts morphing...
- Aquarius: What did you say about my key?
- Lucy: Aquarius?!!!
- End text: Their mothers' fates, interwoven.
Chapter 468: (Memories of the Star)126.96.36.199 18:25, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
- shit is crazy... loving it though, knew it was cause of her mother the reason she has beef with Layla.. 18:29, December 22, 2015 (UTC)
Couple more tidbits have surfaced, these are just my assessments of what is available:
- Lyon, Cherria and some minor scrub - can't see who - are putting the hurt on the troops at Hargeon;
- Wahl takes aim at; Beth Vanderwood, and three random guys from Lamia; and,
- Kagura and Dimaria engage in combat.
Not much else beyond what's already been leaked to add to be honest.14:13, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
I don't know whether to cry or be happy.
I don't know whether I should look forward to the next chapter or not.10:38, December 26, 2015 (UTC)
From the spoilers, Chapter appears to be absolute cliche garbage and immense stupidity from quite a few of the parties concerned, the likes of which could embarrass BC <- Ignore, just me ranting uselessly. .-. Aside from the following (courtesy of pics provided by yonkouproductions on mangahelpers):
- Dimaria and Kagura clash. (Dimaria's sword is fab, btw)
- Dimaria praises her opponent's reflexes; however, Kagura is easily pushed back.
- Dimaria commends the beauty of Kagura's kimono, but says that she will dye it in blood.
- Kagura is nigh paralyzed by Dimaria's overwhelming magical power, which is even felt by Lyon, Yuka, Toby and Sherria (these are the only random people shown).
- Dimaria compares Kagura's hairstyle to Brandish and relishes the opportunity to bully the swordswoman. (Is Dimaria obsessed with Brandish? Maybe we'll have Dimaria vs. Brandish after the latter becomes all goody goody gumdrops from a poor ripoff of the Ultear plotline. >.>)
- The upper portion of Kagura's attire is completely torn (no bra, it seems), leaving Kagura to wonder when Dimaria pulled this stunt. (You may now refer to third point and bow down to the queen of sarcasm <(__)>)
The ownage is real. \( ^_^)/ Shame Dimaria is obviously gonna lose, with or without Erza's help, leaving me to rage futilely. .-. Plz fight Gray instead! Btw, tl by moi and GT, so might not be accurate. --Sane Lunatic (talk) 17:52, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
This is woman is everything I swear, just amazing by just breathing lol enjoying all the 12 foreal though... maybe hiro surprises us but I'll bet on Erza coming through in the clutch and than a 2v1 against her18:14, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
Again, do not assume that the spoiler is fully correct. Spoilers are subject to change.
- Natsu collapsed because his body grew an "Anti-Ethernano Tumor" from overusing his magic for long period of time.
- No doctors in Ishgar has successfully treated this disease, but Randi easily took care of the tumor by shrinking and rid of it.
- Randi then went back to jail after getting an outer garment.
- Though she doesn't know where the key will be reborn, Aquarius promises Lucy that they'll talk again once she finds her key, and leaves.
- Kagura is forced to retreat, and the same goes for Sabertooth and Pegasus.
- God Serena beats rest of the Saint Ten by himself.
- Warrod seems to have been killed.
- The man who knows everything from the beginning... along with Mavis and Zeref, Warrod!! Is his life... coming to an end tomorrow...?!
Chapter 470: Hybrid Theory.
Second half of the chapter seems epic - Serena's got to be some OP mofo if he's able to defeat the other 3 'Gods of Ishgar' (and Jura) by himself.
Serena is hype. Warrod dying is going to be sad but I guess he was being honest. He isn't what he used to be. Also, Anti-Ethernano Tumor get solved in one chapter? That's just wasteful...
On another note, what about Yukino?! I'm worried about her...
This is mad.04:09, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
Source: yonkouproductions via MangaHelpers
- Seems like we get a view of the God Serena vs. GoI and Jura fight.
- Serena manhandles his opponents.
- His Magic does not appear to be anything special, though further spoilers might reveal otherwise.
- Then human Acnologia does to Serena what Cobra did to Brain after OS was freed from prison.
- Serena is prone on the ground with a large hole in his side and actual blood splattered all over the place. Could be dead, could just be injured no idea.
Hmm, interesting. This may have potential to make up for last week's pathetic excuse for a chapter.23:40, January 22, 2016 (UTC)
What ^ said.01:04, January 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Laxus hits Wahl, and Wahl lands on his knee on the ground
- Wahl tells Laxus that lightning doesn't work against him ______________________________________________________
- Erza and Kagura head towards a third person at the harbour: They are going to defeat the Spriggan there ______________________________________________________
- Carla appears before Wendy and Sheria, and she gives Sheria a jacket to wear so her top half isn't exposed. Sheria puts it on tightly. ______________________________________________________
- Wahl is in front of Laxus, when he changes his personality into 'Combat Mode' (He goes from 'luck-pusher' to 'ruthless'
- Wahl extends his palm, and out of it comes a ball of flame
- The fireball grows, scratching Laxus' shoulder as it explodes ______________________________________________________
- Erza and Kagura look at the sky where the explosion was
Kagura: Something burnt in the sky! ______________________________________________________
- Wahl aims his palm at Laxus again
Wahl: Error, connection
- Laxus grimaces in pain as the same disease as Natsu gives off a burning sensation.
End statement of chapter: The fairy, kneeling before the enemy with nothing he can do... (This line is messy, I will amend it later)
Do not assume all spoilers are true. Sometimes it's human errors that made it false.
- Laxus is being attacked by both Wahl and the Magic Barrier Particles within his both.
- Just as when Wahl is about to finish Laxus off with an Etherion Cannon, Laxus sealed himself with Wahl in a magic circle transmitted by Freed.
- By doing so, Wahl cancelled his attack, and that was what Laxus was aiming for.
- A wizard of that caliber close to Laxus simultaneously became the "medicine" to nullifiy the effect of the Magic Barrier Particle.
- With the Red Lightning he inheritted from Yuri, Laxus crushed Wahl.
Chapter 474: In the Middle of Silence.
Turns out the Spoilers were true.09:59, February 15, 2016 (UTC)
As always, spoilers could be false.
Raw from jump-netabare. Most of the tl is from SirSamuel016 of MangaHelpers and some from me. Disclaimer: SS016 has mentioned that his might not be perfectly accurate and mine are from GT, so...
- Wahl is defeated. Mavis seems to notice this as well as the situation on the eastern front.
- West and East seem undefended, but that might not actually be the case.
- Kagura and Erza are joined by Jellal.
- Dimaria clicks her teeth to stop time, then attempts to plunge her opponents into despair by moving to kill Wendy.
- However, the Sky Sisters regain their mobility in the nick of time and kick Dimaria. (Seriously, again? *rolls eyes*)
- The one who solved their problem is Ultear, the one who has overcome her own time. The time-traveler will halt the demons' advance!
- Next Chapter: Dimaria Chronos Yesta --Sane Lunatic (talk) 10:33, February 20, 2016 (UTC)
(If the spoilers are true,) *flips table*11:29, February 20, 2016 (UTC)
Source: Pics from yonkouproductions via MangaHelpers
- Dimaria uses Take Over: God Soul (and looks absolutely fab :3)
- She points her left hand at Wendy and shoots a beam of light from her index finger.
- Wendy is pushed out of the way by Human Carla, who gets perforated, the beam entering through the left side of her abdomen and exiting through the left. (A bit of blood is also seen :O)
- Sky Sister (who look beaten up) and Ultear (who seems to be without a scratch) are flabbergasted. --Sane Lunatic (talk) 08:37, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
Source: Translation of jump-netabare spoilers by SirSamuel016 via MangaHelpers and some from me via GT. Disclaimer: As always, subject to mistranslation.
- Ultear is simply a Thought Projection who came to check the time anamoly, so she is not of much use in actual combat. (SS defeating Dimaria? Just fuckin' great. ( -_-))
- Take Over is Chronos.
- Ultear freezes Carla in time to save her from dying immediately. (Haxhaxhax!)
- Dimaria needs to be defeated quickly, so maybe Ultear cannot do this for far too long.
- To heal Carla, Wendy and Sherria will have to use the maximum healing they can conjure at precisely the moment Ultear reverts Carla to normal time, for which they'll have to use their entire life force, the power from the future, Third Origin.
- End statement merely wonders about the choice of the two who might have to make the huge sacrifice.
- Next Chapter: Bid Farewell to the Magical Girl --Sane Lunatic (talk) 10:20, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
Yay! Nice to know that Ultear really did suffer from the effects of Last Ages and is not back to normal.
Dimaria looking fine as hell and strong as f***!
Carla pierced by magic beam? That is something.
I totally called it that Wendy will get a god like PU!
It says 'girl', so maybe either Wendy or Sherria. TBH, I don't want anyone to say goodbye.03:56, February 28, 2016 (UTC)
Again, do not assume all spoilers are correct.
- After receiving Ultear's power, Wendy fights Dimaria.
- However, she was left paralyzed when she remembered all the pain her body suffered before.
- Just as when Dimaria was about to deliver the finishing blow, Sherria activated her Third Origin, and crushes Dimaria with Heavenly Gathering of Clouds.
- Side Text: Magic is born from "Love"... and this power is for the sake of their loved ones...
Chapter 477: Transport
Sounds... like shit. Fucking bullshit, actually. I will not be pleased if this is how it turns out. :/
The Holy Gathering of Clouds bit appears to be true based off of the leaked pic I've seen, as for the rest, even the guys at mangahelpers were saying; 'the spoilers have come out a bit early, so take it with a pinch of salt' kinda thing. So I'd be inclined to take a similar approach.18:10, March 5, 2016 (UTC)
I hate tumblr cause people blast spoilers everywhere, so might as well put this up: lookie lookie who's back... 12:10, March 27, 2016 (UTC)
Where was that wardrobe change? Hmm... Well, good news is that Lucy is still the best person ever for what she did in this chapter.
Translation kinda funky so not posting what the chapter is about but the scenes in this chapter... impossible for this chapter not to be epic
- The cover Gray just chilling, thinking about Juvia
- Natsu having a moment with Brandish Just thanking her for saving his life
- Randi hypes August He's coming to FT #asexpected
- Sabertooth & BP graveyard yo this fucking scene... my jaw dropped
- Neinhart Talks about corspes when greeted by Erza, Jellal, Kagura (Keyes' magic?)
Chapter 481: Historia of Corpses13:00, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
I fuckin' orgasmed when I saw the graveyard pic!!! Jesus take the wheel my babies T_T and Simon is back somehow as well, oh lord this chapter is going to be insane! 188.8.131.52 23:34, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Oh dear... It seems that things are taking a turn...
Again, just posting pics, not the summary since it's all over the place... feel free too though (note: I hate being spoiled by Tumblr so much)
Chapter 481: Historia of the Dead (cr. Mangahelpers)
- Strauss family cover Mira always is sexy. Lisanna is... idk what she's doing. Elfman peeking
- Fight begins Jellal saving Kagura from Neinhart's attack? They fall in the ocean and Jellal ends up drowning (? can't swin or..?)
- Neinhart's Historia and Erza getting smacked around Lets him create real-life illusions of people who were in the encountered in the past of their targets (or their history).. why we saw Simon, and now Hades. Zancrow, Azuma, Ul(!!) all make an appearance being created by his magic
- Kagura makes a choice to save Jellal's life ( R.I.P. Jerza shippers) Yooooooooooo... I'm done! Hiro really is the biggest troll of all manga artists... ever. and this I love it ha. Chapter looks good but Neinhart gonna get plucked off next chapter
Chapter 482: Kihaku (means "vigorous/persistent spirit")17:23, April 9, 2016 (UTC)
I'm not understanding something. She's giving him CPR, not...making out with him. He's dying. ( ._.)
01:05, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
omfg.... HIRO IM GOING TO FUCKIN KILL HIM. IM CRYIN so so muchh. can't believe he did this to my ship T_T. Kyoka, Ikuraga are also making an appereance I believe. This arc is amazing but is giving me constant heartaches. 184.108.40.206 01:07, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
Lol, you guys, CPR isn't some sexy, romantic moment. Jerza hasn't gone anywhere.01:09,4/10/2016
Well you can't blame fans for outraging, because wether or not it's CPR and/or a kiss it is still lips making contact, and Jerza fans wanted an actual panel that showed Erza and Jellal mouth to mouth contact, not a vague questionable silhouette page.--CNBA3 (talk) 14:30, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- You actually can blame fans for outraging, because all she's doing is saving his life. So Jerza fans would rather have Jellal die and Jerza never happen than Kagura give him CPR? I fail to see where the logic is. I'm also...definitely locking certain pages now because of all the potential vandalism...
14:51, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
- first of all, did I do something wrong? Secondly, They probably wouldn't mind Jellal dying as long as Jerza doesn't crack by either parties locking lips with other characters CPR, kissing or otherwise. Thirdly, I was honestly hoping for some sort of intimate contact between Jellal and Kagura when they are making peace between each other, but I didn't expect it to be CPR!--CNBA3 (talk) 15:04, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
I'm just looking forward to the tears on here, tumblr, twitter that will be inevitably shed... I wanted hiro to surprise me cause I thought this fight would be a little dry.. this fits the description lol15:05, April 10, 2016 (UTC)
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I hate spoilers fuck fuck fuck. Whatever, I've already seen them, so ( ._.)
- Re-inforced in front of Erza's eyes is the naked torture, which revives her fear, but Erza's fighting spirit allows her to push through the fear and strengthens her resolve.
- Erza: Disappear ghosts, before I slash you again. This glorious panel
- The phantoms of Neinhart's life make magic (I assume those on the ship), that face Erza's fighting spirit, disappear as she loses consciousness.
- Neinhart is surprised by the phantoms disappearing.
- Neinhart then becomes frightened, as Jellal's anger is directed at him. GLORIOUS PANEL^100
- End statement of the chapter: Anger, horror, a variety of feelings bloom on the battlefield! (Next Chapter has 25 pages and a colour cover)
- Chapter 483: Seven Stars
Credit : Sir Samuel016 - Mangahelpers
--15:46, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
Man it's like I literally have to shut off my computer on the weekends to avoid spoilers... and retarded ass anons too... but fuck it anyway:
Chapter 483: Seven Stars (cr. Mangahelpers, trans. KnowMe)
- First page Neinhart still in shock about Erza and Irene, Jellal gonna get commit a crime
- Jellal's new spell looks fucking godly
- Meredy & Juvia react
- Gray Lyon Ur fight, Mermaid talks
- Ur being op dope spell
- Kinda sad Gray admitting the truth
- Irene !!!! Yoooo she's fucking gorgeous! and I knew she was a 12! Yo we've haven't had a questionable chapter since the Stealth one.... too hyped to know her connection with Erza.. sister? looks to old to be her mother, maybe her other half?
Chapter 484: 6 Monsters12:09, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
Irene... my new bae :3. Damn I luv this arc --220.127.116.11 13:48, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
Dang...Looks like Jelly's going for the kill •_•. (18.104.22.168 15:03, April 23, 2016 (UTC))
Spoilers pics brought to you by Tumblr.
Also there is a possible pic of Erza reacting to surprise. Here.
Further information will be posted.
More info from FT Subreddit.
Here's a translation (some parts are a bit rough) of some content from Jump-Netarabe that I've done:
In the south:
- Erza wakes up in a bed, where she is surrounded by Kagura, Gray and some others
- The recapture of Port Hargeon is nearly complete, with Jellal and some others finishing off the remaining Alvarez forces, but its only a matter of time before they are defeated
- Asleep in another bed is Laxus, whose injuries are somewhat severe
- Kagura has feelings of guilt of stealing away Erza's kiss with Jellal by giving him CPR (She doesn't need to feel guilty imo :P), so to patch things up she kisses Erza
Everyone there: ?!! Kagura: Please forgive me.
- Sherria is somewhere else in Hargeon, where she is lamenting not having magic anymore
- Lyon comes by and comforts her, but Sherria says "Its alright, we've fought for everyone's future and won" (Thats the general gist of it)
- Dimaria is tied to a chair, and has had magic restraining handcuffs put on her.
Like Brandish, Dimaria has fallen into the hands of "the enemy", and feels miserable because of this
At the guild:
- Brandish declares that she will go and try to negotiate with August, as according to her, the only person who could possibly pose a challenge to August is Irene
- The guild members think Brandish is attempting to run away, but Lucy believes her
- Natsu declares that he will defeat August
In the north:
- Irene talks to her two subordinates (from the Irene squad) about an old tale regarding this land and two mages
- As the snow continues to fall, Irene makes a gesture with her cane
- Sting and the rest who had been crucified have been rescued by Gajeel
- Sting, crying, tells Gajeel how the fight was impossible, and that they have no fight left in them for now
- As Sting talks, the whole area changes from a snowy area to a 'warm flower garden'
- As Sting continues to talk, he says that Irene and the other two Spriggans are "Savage Monsters"
- Gajeel laughs before replying that they have Six Savage Monsters of their own here
End statement of the chapter: The beast begins to bear its heart and its fangs! (This line is especially rough, I'll probably clear it up later)
Chapter 485: The first meal in five days
OVA 7 opening: Give me five, no subtitles 14:42, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Well, I watched the raw and... my god.22:59, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
fam the anime team went ham on the fanservice, even moreso in the extensions... can't wait for this shit to be subbed. Literally must-see tv haha23:23, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Some spoiler images ;o 08:55, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
Oh my... Lucy and Erza... and Mira... sheesh. Feels like the anime team is just letting it all out cause of how much they get held back with the censorship lol. You gotta make the review when it drops16:26, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
Chapter 488: The Two of Us, Always (Source: YoukouProductions)
- Gajeel dies with Bradman he'll be back but damn Hiro really pulled a Neji
- Irene vs. Acno too much hype to disappoint
- Damn Randi... shit crazy
- August RIP Brandish, Natsu, Lucy..
Chapter 489: Universal One05:46, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
FT Stone Age
the entire raws are out too, looks funny as hell. Drops next week 17:42, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
Dope, stream should drop it in the next fews hours. I just saw the raws. Hella fanservice but it's hilarious17:53, June 14, 2016 (UTC)
Aw, that Mavis Zeref panel. Cute10:00, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
If you don't feel like waiting, raws and full script:
Tumblr Page-by Page trans
Females bring disaster to our village
Page 18: "Natsu groping Lucy’s breasts"
THE END11:46, June 15, 2016 (UTC)
Chapter 493 Spoilers
Welp, here ya go.
- Juvia is the cover (quite sexually)
- Mira fights Irene but loses
- August arrives shoots Mira
- Larcade is the "Dragneel the White", He is Larcade Dragneel.
Very heavy chapter...
Bye bye Mira. See you next week. Alive. Like always (22.214.171.124 07:02, July 9, 2016 (UTC))
The chapter is coming out earlier than usual. For those who can't wait, here is what we got so far.
- Surprise, surprise. God Serena is alive. Would ya look at that. Who could've predicted such a cliché? Wait, there's more. Bradman, Wahl, and Neinhart are A-Ok. Well, the battles were just voided by Hiro. Also, Ajeel and Jacob are fine.
- God Serena is a spazz, as usual.
- Dimaria and Brandish reconcile, the former showing some kind of remorse and ACTUALLY worrying about her "friend". Well, I question this but oh well.
- The Spriggan 12 and Zeref are at FT.
- Mavis is frozen because of Invel. The entire region is covered in ice and the weather changes drastically, creating a blizzard.
- Erza is awake at this point.
SUMMARY (from /u/YonkouProductions):
Fairy Tail 494 Summary
Zeref has Mavis and Invel “seals” her “heart” to keep her in control. is brought to where the Spriggans are gathered. She mentions that Augustus is the supposed most powerful mage alive, but Lacade’s magic power is terrifying and abnormal too.
Zeref says that Lacade is his secret weapon, and he can take down Acnologia-sama. Bradman, Wahl and God Serena are apparently resurrected by Neinharts’ magic, who orders them to protect him because they’re already dead
Irene appears, and Mavis is surprised at her magic power too. Zeref doesn’t scold her for Universe One, rather he praises her
He asks Irene to separate the fairy heart from Mavis. Mavis surprised that anything like that is possible, but Zeref says that Irene is an expert at attaching and detaching things.
Irene says that it’ll take time, and Zeref says that it’s OK. They have a perfect formation, and are just waiting for Fairy Tail to come
In the double spread - “There’s no tomorrow for you”
Erza is awake, she tells her resting comrades “Rest now, my friends, the next dawn might be our last"
Finally, Natsu says that they’ll definitely win and take back their guild.
Chapter 495: I’m starving.
(126.96.36.199 23:03, July 15, 2016 (UTC))
Fairy Tail guild Irene is using her magic on Mavis Irene: "Poor girl. I've heard what happened to your pride. The ability to think was taken away from you" She has much troubles with using separation enchant on Mavis. Zeref comes to the Irene place and look at suffering Mavis. Zeref: "I don't really want to see Mavis suffer" Irene: "...We shall throw away kindness" Zeref leaves the room. Neinhart appears and report Irene, that he has found Erza. Irene: "Kill her. If you can't do it with Historia, do it by yourself" * Gildarts' side A lot of enemy soldiers is running towards Gildarts. Gildarts jump, hit the ground with his fist and get rid of them. Natsu's side Natsu and others confront Invel. Invel freeze the flame Natsu has breathed out and then freeze them all, except for Gray, who's using the same element. Invel: "Your cold won't suprass my winter!"
End note: Invel... Lord of the winter, which suprass even "Absolute Zero"!
497: Gray vs. Invel--188.8.131.52 18:21, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
22:50, August 26, 2016 (UTC)
.... I'm fucking done smh, blood transfusion???? Good luck Hiro trying get out this00:27, August 27, 2016 (UTC)
I don't give a flying fuck if Mashima decides to bs out of this situation and save Juvia because I honestly never asked for death.
- people pointing out the tenrou tree could revive her but fam she literally gave Gray her body... we gotta wait out some chapters but idk about it this time. Shit is sad 02:25, August 27, 2016 (UTC)
This is really different from the other Fairy Tail "deaths". Does possibility that Mrs. Gray-sama could ACTUALLY be dead stand? ...Nah. Like HIRO MASHIMA would ever kill off a major character. (184.108.40.206 06:32, August 27, 2016 (UTC))
I can't stop crying, why hiro--220.127.116.11 15:36, August 28, 2016 (UTC)
Gotta say, Dimaria looks cool in that full page panel00:25, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
I've seen Brandish also enlarged Natsu's tumor.... drama drama drama00:32, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
From jump netabare: After Natsu defeated Neinheart, Brandish enlarges his tumor again and Natsu collapses in pain. Lucy tries to persuade her something desperately, but Brandish tells Lucy to come and fight with her. Then DiMaria enters the scene.
Tru00:58, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
wtf... smh. well chapter looks lit at least but smh01:03, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
This is rough and I'm not the greatest, but I made an attempt at translating the four pages we were given (even though only three had text).
DiMaria: You returned the tumor to its original size? You could have killed him by spreading it to his other organs, if you wanted to.
DiMaria: You could kill the girl by shrinking and stepping on her. Why not do it?
DiMaria: After you noticed I was watching, were you going to "lose" to them? Well?
DiMaria: That's no good, Randi.
*DiMaria kills Brandish after stopping time*
Happy (thinking): A single... instant...
DiMaria: I had to break my Randi... This is your fault...
DiMaria: For that, I think death is suitable... Girl.
Chapter 502: Mavis and Zera
01:12, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
that little wound won't kill brandish but that was epic as she did that, get what you deserve when you play both sides, pic of the month material01:23, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
That was definitely a killing wound. However, Brandish is friends with Fairy Tail and therefore has plot armor. Therefore, much like Jellal, Brandish is immune to actual, important damage. You also have Carla running around like, "I foretold your death; Wendy heal them." Fuckin' thot.
01:32, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Lmaooo facts, Brandish will be straight even without the plot armor. She can just shrink the wounds. She's a 12 regardless if hype has been up and down this arc. She will live. Her magic is too op and Hiro just held her back. She really could just blow up people's organs if she wanted.. that's crazy lowkey01:36, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
smh 03:57, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Brandish: The tumor that I shrank... It has been returned to its original size.
Lucy: Why would you do that?!
...and that's basically it. Just doing this for fun at this point, tbh.
04:12, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
It occurred to me that Brandish probably could actually kill someone by expanding their organs until they burst, but based on the context of the tumor, DiMaria was essentially saying she could have killed Natsu instantly by making the tumor spread out to his other organs, rather than just incapacitate him by returning it to its original size. And a couple other tweaks to make it flow a bit better. Blah blah blah.
05:56, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
man Brandish's magic is too op, no wonder Hiro made her play the Benedict Arnold role in this war. That's crazy thinking about it. This chapter >> 50010:15, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
11:38, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
22:16, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
Eeeey 23:03, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Wait, Misk looked up spoilers... ON PURPOSE?! :D
- Misk gave up trying to avoid spoilers about a month ago.
00:54, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Where am I when these things happen? >_>
- More like the terrible ch 500 made me care less, so now it's like whatever. 08:28, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
- Where am I when these things happen? >_>
- Misk gave up trying to avoid spoilers about a month ago.
The first link was updated with a summary. Also, one moar page + Chapter 503: Their Last Scene
o_o08:41, September 17, 2016 (UTC)
Special Volume 58 Cover
looks like they added the hot spring scene from the Sun Village arc. Looking forward to seeing this... 01:48, September 21, 2016 (UTC)
So i suppose this won't be taking place in the same place as the Omake.
Two more months to go >.< Also, are we seeing Warrod again ? Yay ! And shouldn't Natsu and Mavis be fightning ? Not dancing ? O__o
12:18, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
Spoilers are out. Click the page numbers. Spoilers
E.N.D. is woke af. He oneshots DiMaria, to no one's surprise.
The full chapter is here. 06:17, September 26, 2016 (UTC)
Oh my gawd he did it again o_o full chapter here (18.104.22.168 18:47, October 1, 2016 (UTC))