Fleuve d'étoiles (星の大河 Etowāru Furūgu) is an extending whip from the Celestial Spirit World.
While not in use, only the whip's handle is visible, this possessing a simple, cylindrical form with a dark brown central part and golden edges; the lower one is covered in stud-like ornaments and has a small blue rope hanging from it, from which a yellow star-shaped pendant is attached. When the weapon is being used, a jet of flowing water is created from the handle, which remains compact, and twists and moves as if it were the rope on an actual whip. In the anime, however, the whip itself is portrayed as being less water-like and more celestial in appearance: a stream of eerily blue celestial matter comes forth from the handle and is surrounded by orange-white light that twists around its entire length. Later on, also in the anime, an upgraded version of the Fleuve d'étoiles was shown; this whip is more "complete" than the previous version in the sense that the whip is already full formed. The handle is black with silver, metallic rings on either end; the whip itself is maroon in color and is rather long, wherein the end is fashioned into a heart shape.
An extending whip heralding from the Celestial Spirit World, The water acts as a solid, allowing its user to grab onto solid objects as well as to perform a various array attacks. When needed, the Fleuve d'étoiles can also be summoned by its owner where ever they are located and that includes being in a parallel universe like Elentir.
- The full name of the whip is "River of Stars of the Eridanus Constellation" (エリダヌス座の星の大河 Eridanusu-za no Hoshi no Taiga).
- Fleuve d'étoiles is French for River of Stars, living up to the whip's appearance and origin.
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 184, Pages 10-11
- Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 88
- Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 134
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 175, Page 16
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 184, Pages 10-14
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 83, Page 8