|Layout Guide||Blocking Policy||Chat Policy||Talk Page Policy||Image Policy|
|User Page Policy||Naming Policy||Spoiler Policy||Manual of Style||Blog Policy|
All Talk Pages
- Do not delete any user's posts on a talk page. Altering the post of another user is also forbidden.
- Article Talk Pages must be used for discussing changes to the articles only. All general discussions must be fielded in a forum, or blog.
User talkpages belong to the community, they are not the property of the user. The talkpage is a place for other users to send you messages, ask you questions, settle an issue with you. For this reason, a number of restrictions are placed on what you can do to your own talkpage:
- Do not remove old messages. The talkpage is the community's way of viewing the history of messages sent to you. This is an open public community where the entirety of your talk page history should be viewable.
- If your talkpage is getting large or you want to clean up old messages, you are still free to archive the old ones. You may only archive resolved discussions.
- Do not put up notices telling other users not to use your talkpage, or do other actions that hinder other users' abilities to send messages to you.