Dogramag (ドグラマグ Doguramagu), also known as The Earth Dragon God (土神竜 Dojinryū), is one of the members of Five Dragon Gods that inhabited the continent Guiltina. Before his alleged death at the hands of Elefseria in X693, the all-powerful group was known as the Six Dragon Gods. His powers from his supposed remains remains created what became known as the Great Labyrinth of Dogra. In truth however, he was actually asleep for 100 years.
100 Years Quest arc
Great Labyrinth arc
Magic and Abilities
Earth Dragon Slayer Magic (土の滅竜魔法 Tsuchi no Metsuryū Mahō): Dogramug can utilize elemental Dragon Slayer Magic like all the other Dragon Gods, which in this case is earth. His power after his supposed death created a never-ending maze after his body merged with the land itself and took root from his Magic Power continuously radiating.
Immense Magic Power: As one of the Dragon Gods, Dogramag possesses an immense amount of Magic Power which is said to be equal to that of Acnologia. However, Dogramag is stated to be weakest of the Dragon Gods, but was still a powerful threat compared to other dragons. Even after his supposed death, his magic power overflowed and created the Great Labyrinth of Dogra, which has continued to extend throughout the years. His body continued to radiate power worthy of the name of Dragon God.
- Dogramag's name possibly originates from 1935 Japanese novel Dogura Magura by Yumeno Kyūsaku in which the story revolved around the protagonist waking up in a hospital with amnesia and finding out that he was the subject of an experiment by a now-dead psychiatrist, with the doctors working to bring back his memories.
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 93, Page 5
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 108, Pages 9-11
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 3, Page 10
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 93, Page 11
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 3, Page 7
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Manga: Chapter 93, Pages 5 - 8