Ataraxia Armor is an armor of Erza Scarlet's.
This armor takes form of a beautiful, white revealing gown with a hem sprouting from it and a red collar, being tied with a red and gold belt that resembles an obi. The upper part of the dress includes red and white shoulderless sleeves and a rose decoration on the user's left hand, while the foot wearings are a pair of red and gold knee-high heel boots. In addition to all of this, the armor consists of swords being used for various purposes, albeit primarily as wings, adding to the peculiarity.
- Blade Wings: The outfit comes equipped with wings made of swords that can act as a shield. Moreover, any of the aforementioned swords can be also easily summoned and used for offensive purposes. The swords can "dance" on command in mid-air, similar to the circle of swords of the Heaven's Wheel Armor, in order to attack multiple foes simultaneously. According to Erza, these swords are capable of landing blows without making direct contact, allowing her to bypass other people's defenses.
- In the manga, the armor is unnamed, but it received a name in the anime.
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 14
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 15
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 18
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 431, Page 18-19
- ↑ Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 282