To make use of Alegria, the user swipes their hand, causing Tartaros' mobile fortress, Cube, to ultimately turn into a monster called Plutogrim. During the transformation process, gooey projectiles are fired arbitrary throughout the building, adhering onto anything they touch, eventually spreading across and flooding the entirety of the fortress. Anyone caught by the substance remains in a suspended state permanently, or until they're freed by someone else. It is also worth to mention that the victims of this Curse don't seem to remember being in the mentioned state once they're released.
- "Alegria" is Spanish, Catalan and Portuguese for joy.
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 382, Page 15
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 382, Pages 15-22
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 386, Page 9
- Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 386, Pages 11
|Curses||Absorption Curse • Alegria • Bomb Curse • Calamity Curse • Demon Eyes • Enhancement • First Seal • Macro • Memento Mori • Necromancer • Second Seal • Slippery Curse • Tenchi Kaimei • Tenga Goken • Third Seal • Thorn Curse|