Akane Beach (アカネ Akane Bīchi) is a town very popular among tourists.
Akane Beach is the most popular tourist spot in Fiore. Among its many attractions is the giant amusement park, the five-star hotel and the huge sandy beach adjacent to the sea. The hotel houses a casino in its basement where visitors can enjoy themselves.
|Locations in Akane Beach|
- This is the location where the events happened in Chapter 261 took place.
- Akane is the Japanese word for "madder", a genus of flowering plants, matching the theme of Fiore (Italian for "flower") and some of its locations.
- Akane Beach was named after SKE48's Akane Takayanagi, after she drew and tweeted a fan art to Hiro Mashima, which he responded by donning her name in the series.
- Fairy Tail Anime: Episode 33
- Fairy Tail Manga: Volume 27
- Fairy Tail (Video Game)
- Dragon Cry Manga Tokyo Interview